Full Regular Family Membership
- 35 years of age and older
Full Membership - Junior
Full Membership - Youth
Out of County Membership
- Must be a residence outside of Graves County, Kentucky
Out of Region Membership
- Must be single and enrolled in college or university (proof of enrollment required)
Swim, Tennis, and Social Membership
- No golf privileges
Summer Pool Membership
- Membership available annually from Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Paid quarterly or annually
If you have questions about memberships and which package is best for you or your family, please feel free to click the button below, or contact our
General Manager Mark Greenslit at 270.247.1862.
Our facilities boast many amenities for our members to have the full country club experience.
From five, lighted tennis courts to an olympic-sized swimming pool, we believe in supplying members with everything they need to enjoy their time at the club.
Our members enjoy benefits such as an annual driving range, men's and women's card rooms, special pricing on event space rentals, and access to annual events.
And even more...
MGCC boasts a full service bar, a snack shop, member dinners, and many social, holiday, and family activities throughout the year.